Agora Journalism Center aspires to be a bridge-builder and facilitator of conversations and collaborations across different sectors of our region’s news and story-telling community, in order to build a media ecosystem more responsive to the public’s needs and more inclusive of the public’s voices and diversity.
How might we…
- Support your need to add a broader range of community voices to your coverage?
- Strengthen your ability to listen productively and inclusively to a wide range of communities?
- Gather community organizations along with other journalists and storytellers for community conversations?
- Help discover and amplify grassroots solutions to our shared community problems?
- Facilitate an exchange of story ideas and knowledge to strengthen the health of our information ecosystem?
- Help you connect and collaborate with other organizations to create new stories and initiatives?
Do any of these bullets intrigue you or sparks a collaborative idea? If you share our passion for strengthening the civic and information health of our communities, we’d love to get to know you. Please fill out the following questionnaire:
Illustration by Latoya Lovely.